- Maximum ASTM level 3 barrier protection for use in surgical settings.
- Engineered with proprietary, high-efficiency filter media to improve airborne particulate capture and lower resistance to breathing.
- Mask filter media captures a minimum of 98% of particles 0.3 microns and larger.
- Unique, low-profile and contoured design is optimized to accommodate eyewear with exhaled air directed away from the nose to reduce fogging.
- Maximum comfort for long-term wear environments:
- Comfortflex™ earloops
- Adjustable nosepiece
- Soft inner fabric
- Lightweight construction
- Ergonomic design fits most face sizes.
Approvals & Standards
- ASTM F2100-19 Level 3 Barrier Protection
- Satisfies FDA Emergency Use Authorization for Use by Healthcare Professionals.
Ear Loops: Nylon/Polyurethane
Nose Clip: Plastic-Coated Steel
Filtering Layer: Polypropylene
Outer Shell Layer: Polyester
Support Layer: Polypropylene
Inner Cover Layer: Polyester
Approximate Weight of Product: 3.5 grams
Country of Origin: USA
Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex.
Part Number: CI95-2020S
Unit: 2 Surgical Masks per Pack
Inner Box: 10 Packs per Inner Box
Outer Carton: 12 Inner Boxes per Carton
240 Masks Total
ASTM F2100-19 Standard Specification for Performance of Materials Used in Medical Face Masks
Particulate and Bacterial Efficiency data meet the classification system for mask standard ASTM F2100-19. These test results are provided for comparing performance of face masks under similar laboratory conditions and do not reflect expected levels of filtration efficiency in actual use conditions.
- Surgical masks are not intended to provide protection against pathogenic biological airborne particulates and are not recommended for use in aerosol generating procedures and any clinical conditions where there is significant risk of infection through inhalation exposure.
- Wearer must read fitting instructions and use limitations before use.
- Maximum performance requires that masks be properly fitted to insure a proper seal around the user’s face.
- For consumer use only. Not for occupational use.
- Disposable, one time use only.
- Not NIOSH certified. This product has not been FDA cleared or approved. This product is not intended to replace the need for FDA-cleared surgical masks or FDA-cleared or authorized respirators.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use in healthcare settings by HCP as PPE to provide a physical barrier to fluids and particulate materials to prevent HCP exposure to respiratory droplets and large particles during surgical mask shortages resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
Remove surgical mask from packaging and hold with ear loops facing outward.
Fully open top and bottom panels, bending nosepiece around thumb at center of nose piece. Ear loops should separate when panels are opened. Make certain bottom panel is unfolded and completely opened.
Place surgical mask on your face so that the nose piece rests on your nose and the bottom panel is open under chin. Hold the bottom panel securely under your chin. Pull ear loops behind each ear to secure.
Place your fingertips from both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Using two hands, mold the nose area to the shape of your nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece. Pinching the nosepiece using one hand may result in improper fit and less effective surgical mask performance. Use two hands. Adjust the mask placement on the nose and under the chin for a comfortable fit.
Grasp the ear loops behind each ear. Unhook from the ears and pull forward to remove the surgical mask.