Columbus Industries Introduces a U.S.A. Made, High Performance Face Mask For Healthcare Providers.
Monday, November 9, 2020 (Ashville, Ohio) – Columbus Industries, a global leader in high performance filtration, announces the launches of the CI95 High Performance Face Mask. The design has already been granted Emergency Use Authorization for Healthcare Professionals by the FDA.
Providing state-of-the art features, the CI95 High Performance Face Mask provides both premium protection and comfort meeting the highest levels of performance required for medical masks and exceeding all regulatory standards under the FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization in healthcare settings. The CI95’s unique four-layer barrier design captures a minimum of >98% of all particles 0.3 microns or larger and provides splash protection from body fluids, without sacrificing breathability. Its adjustable design also better accommodates eyewear directs exhaled air in such a way that minimizes fogging of eyewear. This combination of unparalleled performance and comfort gives peace of mind to healthcare providers.
“We were seeing a void in quality and protection”, said Eric Pontious, Executive Vice President of Columbus Industries. “Poorly engineered masks that lacked high level performance and comfort were flooding the marketplace. With our extensive knowledge and expertise in filtration, we wanted to develop a solution for healthcare providers that provided the best protection possible without many of the discomforts associated with wearing a mask. We’ve done just that, right here, in the U.S.A.”
Designed for both protection and comfort, The CI95 Face Mask features:
- Maximum ASTM Level 3 barrier protection for use in surgical settings
- Proprietary, high efficiency filter media to improve airborne particulate capture and lower resistance to breathing
- Unique, low-profile and contoured design is optimized to accommodate eyewear with exhaled air directed away from the nose to reduce fogging
- Comfortflex™ ear loops, adjustable nosepiece, soft inner fabric and lightweight construction maximize comfort in long-term wear environments
- Ergonomic design fits most face sizes
- Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex
For more information, contact: email@example.com
CI95 LLC A wholly-owned subsidiary of Columbus Industries Inc.
2938 State Route 752, P.O. Box 257
Ashville, OH 43103- 0257